The main thing that we want to see is how God works to cause His Word to be shared and spread.
- To Aguila and Priscilla in Corinth.
- Came from Italy under persecution.
- Had trade they shared in common.
- Learned of Christ through Paul’s work.
- Aguila and Priscilla accompany Paul to Ephesus.
- They remain here while Paul goes on. (verses 19 & 21)
- Apollos comes to Ephesus.
- Skilled in use of Scripture.
- These two were able to minister to a need in his ministry. (verse 26)
What happens to the lives we touch? Is the Gospel spread through our living?