How do we experience this contentment?
- Through Godliness (I Timothy 6:6)
- Godliness with contentment is great gain.
- Through God’s provision (Hebrews 13:5)
- Let your way of life be free from the love of money being content with what you have, for He said, “I will never leave thee nor forsake thee.”
- Through God’s strength (II Corinthians 12:10)
- Therefore I am content with weakness, insults, distresses, persecution, difficulties for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak then I am strong.
Philippians 4:11 in spite of circumstances
II Corinthians 12:10 in God’s strength
Hebrews 13:5 knowledge of God’s provision