The greatness of God is reflected in the way that He deals with us. Because of His greatness, we have a sufficient supply in every situation.
How do we receive that supply?
- This holds a connotation of anticipating. We need the time to be able to eventually serve Him.
- This hold the idea of trusting in God.
- The result of waiting is new strength.
- Waiting produces strength
- The young bird (eagle) doesn’t just take off – it learns.
- The runner has strength through conditioning (waiting).
God is so good that He meets these needs in our life each day to make us rich.